Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pure Craziness

It's been awhile since I last updated, lets see....Kaleb broke his arm 2 weeks ago today and then Bill left for Beaufort, SC, the next day and then we got the god awful Flu in our house...first it was me.....started last Saturday EARLY morning and I was in the bed ALL weekend....my poor kids, I think they ate cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner that day....lol!!!! And then on Monday morning, Kaleb woke up with it and was home from school both Monday and Tuesday. Danielle came home from school yesterday not feeling well and laid on the couch the entire night....but she went to school this morning.....so we will see. So in the meantime...I have been spraying/wiping down EVERYTHING in my house...LoL!!! Gotta love Lysol & Clorox wipes!!!


Also, just got my Treasured Scrapbooking February Kit....and I've been having some fun playing with it!!





Also, this month...my February Challenge is to use a layout in your "Favorites" Folder and lift it...I used Terri's(Tysgram) layout.....Here is my layout for this challenge!

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

i'm glad you guys are feeling better!

just lisa said...

Beautiful layouts - loving the last one especially!!

Glad you are all starting to feel better - been disenfecting my house too!

Take Care!!

TracyP said...

So so Fabulous!!! I adore your work! Course you knew that already:) LOL
I am glad everyone is doing better! And YAY to clorax wipes for sure!
I tagged you on my blog my lil lovely:)
xxx

Tracey Taylor said...

glad that everyone is on the mend. You did a FAB job with the TS kit and challenge.