Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good News!!!

Well, Kaleb and I went to Orthopedics yesterday to have his arm X-rayed again, to make sure that the bones hadn't slipped...its been 2 weeks since he broke his arm and the doctor said that it looked like it had moved just abit in the cast, but nothing serious....but let me just tell you, when I saw the Xray yesterday....my heart just sank, because I could tell that it had shifted, but they don't seem to think it will be a problem. So that means, he goes back in 2 weeks for another Xray and a NEW cast(a smaller one)....WOOHOO :) Now to keep that boy from falling again!!!!

And my girl Tracy tagged me and its NOT an easy one:
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and randomly tag 10 people (including me). Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Have Fun!!!!!

1. What is your name: Laura
2. A four Letter word: Love
3. A Boy's Name:
Liam
4. A Girl's Name:
Lucy
5. An occupation: Librarian
6. A Color:
Lavendar
7. Something you wear:
Lipstick
8. A Food: Lasagna
9. Something found in the Bathroom: My kids Laundry
10. A Place: London
11. A Reason for being late:
Laziness
12. Something you Shout:
Loser
13. A Movie Title: Lord of the Rings
14. Something you Drink: Long Island Iced Tea
15. A Musical Group: Lifehouse
16. An Animal: Lion
17. A Street Name:
Lafayette St.
18. A Type of Car:
Limousine
19. Something Scary:
Lice
20. Ice Cream Flavor: Lemon
Now I Tag...
*Pinky*
*Cherrie*
*Christine*
*Kimmie*
*Jan*
*Nikki*
*LeahC*
*Jen11089*
*Michelles*
*PamCash*

2 comments:

gab423 said...

Fantastic news! Now put that kid in a bubble! :)

Michelle said...

Love your Strong & Trust card love the paint..beautiful art work.
thanks for the Tag (i think)lol
at least that is one way i can update my blog!!been MIA for about 3wks!bad blogger!!