Monday, March 1, 2010

ScrapFIT Workout #15 is UP and its a GREAT ONE!!!

I'm just loving ALL of these awesome challenges that Kelly puts together twice a month over at ScrapFIT...Workout #15 is just another great example of that....its a AAM{All about ME}Challenge!!!
** Your LO title should be "A day in the life" or "A day in my life" and it should be AAU**!! Check out my layout for this Workout...

**A Day in the Life of {Me}**
I decided to scrap what I do as a stay at home mom and that I'm so thankful to be able to do this.


Come on over and play along with us at ScrapFit!
~Laurajean

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute! love the stiching!

Karen said...

Love that stitching and great title for this adorable layout!!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Karen

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love your layout with the pics of the household appliances!

Such a great layout!!! Way to rock it gf!!!

Anne Marie said...

Super cute 2 pager Laura!