Thursday, March 11, 2010

My sweet boy is "9" today....Happy Birthday Kaleb!!!

I still can't believe that my sweet boy is "9" TODAY. He was so excited, that he came into my room and got into bed with me and was like, "Mom, can I please open a present before I go to school"...cuz I had already told him he had to wait till he got home...well, I caved. Then when he walked into the living room this morning, Danielle had gotten a bunch of balloons(from our neighbor) and had written "Happy Birthday" on them and made him a card....so you can guess how it went for trying to get him ready for school this morning....SLOW!! But I did manage to get a couple pics of him before he headed off to school...

This is Kaleb with one of his presents this morning...he is so into his wrestle guys right now...I had a list that he made me with the ones he wanted...this one made it home...Rey Mysterio...

And Kaleb already tired of me taking pics this morning...



I'm going to take him to his favorite restaurant, Red Lobster...he will be so excited!!

No comments: