Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love this Poem

My friend, Nicole posted this poem on Tallyscrapper and I absolutely LOVE it.

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said with a smile on my face.
And that's when I hear him,
"Hi Santa," I said "You know...good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught
But I was just so excited To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room
where you work.
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear,
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year."


Isn't this the absolute truth...at least in my case...LOL!!!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! That poem rocks! LOL! I didn't see it over at tally, how'd I miss it? Love it!

Pamela Ann said...

LOVE IT!! And I am stealing the chipmonks.LOL.

Jan said...

Hi, Laura!!
Caught up on your posts since you went to Florida! Great pictures!! The poem is too funny!!

Nicole Laird said...

LOL...I laugh every time because it does remind me of you! :0)