Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ScrapFit's ONE-Year Birthday Celebration Blog Hop

August marks one year since Kelly started the ScrapFit Challenge Blog!! It's our ONE year Blog Birthday and You are invited to join us in our Celebration Blog Hop!!!

Well, lets get this party started right!!
Here's what you have to do:
  • Start here, at ScrapFit for the Celebration Blog Hop and "hop" over to every blog that you are directed to.
  • Each of the Designers have made a layout/card with a recipe challenge for the birthday celebration
  • Make sure to leave a comment on each designers blog
  • Our Blog Hop will CLOSE on Wednesday, August 18th.
  • To increase your chances of winning ONE of our fabulous prizes, you will need to do ONE or ALL of the following...(make sure to leave a comment on the ScrapFit Post with what you did)

**Do the Recipe Challenge (below)

**Become a follower on the ScrapFit Blog

**Complete the Scavenger Hunt (details on the ScrapFit Blog)

Here is the Recipe Challenge:

  • Every party needs cards, so use Cardstock as your background
  • Wrap that present really good, use some bright colorful pattern paper
  • Don't forget your bow, use some ribbon
  • Since its our 1-year Birthday, lets see ONE Photo, ONE button, ONE brad, ONE rubon and ONE embossed item
  • Have to have confetti, so lets Mist that layout like confetti falling

Here is my recipe layout:

(I also used Creative Scrappers Sketch #116 for this layout)

So what's a party without presents, so for our ONE Year Birthday, we are giving away some awesome prizes from ScrapFreak and Scrapstreet!! Also, if you leave me a comment on my blog, I will pick one random person for alittle something from me!!!

I hope you are having a fabulous time on our Birthday Celebration Blog Hop and enjoying all of the designers artwork along the way-----Now your NEXT stop on this party train is the lovely Mikki's blog!! Hop on over and leave her some lovin'!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Laurajean

19 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lo!!! IT is going to be another fun 6 months!

Jenny said...

I agree with Kelly...absolutely fabulous page!

Kelly Massman said...

I can't believe I wasn't a follower before! I think you are in my RSS feed though! Love your work!

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful page and what a fun challenge!

Dayna said...

I love this layout!!! So fun!!!

Rosann said...

HI Laura Jean,
Rosann here from Timeless Daydreams (brooklyngirlnextdoor).
I love your boy layouts. i always need boy inspiration...too much pink everywhere else. LOL
Rosann

Cheryl L. said...

Great LO! Love your blog music too! Think I have the same song on my playlist! LOL!

Unknown said...

Love your layout. The pic at the top and the title at the bottom is very interesting. Great job!

Vicki said...

Lovely layout.

Liz said...

coool cool cool

Faye Marie said...

Love the Layout!!!!!!! Green is such a fun color to use like you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm following you!!!

Jean said...

Awesome layout! So creative. A new follower here!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Love this one - so much fun and color and white space too! I cannot master white space - I will take some inspiration from you! Looking forward to working with you at ScrapFIT!

-Kristin

norine said...

LOVE this LO LauraJean!! Great design with the photo on top and the title down below! Look forward to working with you at ScrapFit!!

Liz said...

Great prize congrats ont eh year

Phillis Walrath said...

Love your LO! I also enjoyed looking at your blog

Liz Chidester said...

Hey Laura Jean! I love that LO you made for the challenge! Super cute!! Off to hop...

mica said...

What a cool lookin' layout!! Love the design.

Suzanne said...

Great boy page, love the tilting of the title letters.