Well, lets get this party started right!!
Here's what you have to do:
- Start here, at ScrapFit for the Celebration Blog Hop and "hop" over to every blog that you are directed to.
- Each of the Designers have made a layout/card with a recipe challenge for the birthday celebration
- Make sure to leave a comment on each designers blog
- Our Blog Hop will CLOSE on Wednesday, August 18th.
- To increase your chances of winning ONE of our fabulous prizes, you will need to do ONE or ALL of the following...(make sure to leave a comment on the ScrapFit Post with what you did)
**Do the Recipe Challenge (below)**Become a follower on the ScrapFit Blog
**Complete the Scavenger Hunt (details on the ScrapFit Blog)
Here is the Recipe Challenge:
- Every party needs cards, so use Cardstock as your background
- Wrap that present really good, use some bright colorful pattern paper
- Don't forget your bow, use some ribbon
- Since its our 1-year Birthday, lets see ONE Photo, ONE button, ONE brad, ONE rubon and ONE embossed item
- Have to have confetti, so lets Mist that layout like confetti falling
Here is my recipe layout:
(I also used Creative Scrappers Sketch #116 for this layout)
So what's a party without presents, so for our ONE Year Birthday, we are giving away some awesome prizes from ScrapFreak and Scrapstreet!! Also, if you leave me a comment on my blog, I will pick one random person for alittle something from me!!!
I hope you are having a fabulous time on our Birthday Celebration Blog Hop and enjoying all of the designers artwork along the way-----Now your NEXT stop on this party train is the lovely Mikki's blog!! Hop on over and leave her some lovin'!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,