Thursday, August 19, 2010

MME Challenge #14 and ScrapFit BlogHop **WINNER**

Just a quick post today...
I've been trying to do the Monthly
challenges over at MME Blog, just love their NEW
collections and well I'm trying to win some of
it....
This was the Sketch for Challenge #14...

Here is my layout using this sketch....


I used alot of different MME Papers on this layout:
*MME Dreamy2 Dazzling "Girls Only" Born with it/Rain Drops Paper
*MME Dreamy2 Dazzling "My Girl" My Princess/Pink Circular Paper
*MME PennyLane Feeling Groovy "Life, I Love You" Love Birds Paper
*MME Wild Asparagus "Mother" Stripe/light green Paper
*MME Bohemia Barefoot "You & Me" Transparency Flower

If you haven't checked their blog out...head on over!!!

AND

I wanted to thank everyone that came to my blog for
ScrapFit's One-Year Birthday Celebration Blog Hop,
I had so much fun reading everyone's comments....
AND
I promised a little RAK for visiting....
So without further ado...
the
WINNER
is
#11 Faye Marie

Send me your email addy girl and I will get your RAK out
to you...
here is my email:
billandlaura@embarqmail
In subject, put ScrapFit's Rak Winner

Don't forget to Check out the current WorkOut #26 over at
ScrapFit!!! We have some Awesome Sponsors and this WO Sponsor is

The Little Black Dress Kit Club

Have a GREAT week, my friends!!!
~Laurajean

2 comments:

Samantha Taylor said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the apron lace border!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love it!