Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tallyscrapper is ALL the rage with the March KIT and Survivor

OMG, I am so excited to see Tallyscrapper
hopping again since my dear friend, Pinky, has taken
over...for one, she puts together the most gorgeous
kits and the March KIT is NO exception...
Check out my layouts using the fabulous KIT...
"Lambert's Home of Throwed Rolls"
omg, if you are ever in the Springfield, MO area, you have got to go eat
at this restaurant, we had the best time...they throw their AWESOME rolls to you from across the room...my kids had a ball. 
"D&K"
just a recent layout of my kids at the beach
"You Inspire Me"
just the way my daughter makes me feel sometimes, love this photo of her...she's being her sassy self.


"My Happy Sweet Indulgence"
since becoming diabetic, their are a few things that I just can't have any longer, but Hot chocolate is NOT one of them for me...their's nothing better...
(I also used the PageMaps Sketch for the BasicGrey Contest, that they have going on over there right now)


Don't you just LOVE the March Kit from Tallyscrapper...their will ONLY be a few kits to purchase on March 1st 8:00am CST...Get YOURS before they are all gone!!  Go HERE on Tallyscrapper.

Also going on over at Tallyscrapper right now is SURVIVOR.  If you have never played Survivor with us before and you LOVE the show Survivor, then you need to come on over and check it out.  The first Challenge was issued and it was AWESOME....Here is my layout for Week 1...

The Challenge for Week 2 has been issued and its a good one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
~Laurajean

6 comments:

Carol said...

loving all your layouts!!! what a gorgeous kit. Especially love the sweet indulgence....you can never have too much pink ;)

Mara Campbell said...

What a great looking kit and all your layouts are fabulous!!! The colors are great, makes me yearn for some spring weather!

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts!

VAWM said...

You know I loved your week 1 LO! Have a great weekend LJ!

Mel H. said...

WOW! You totally nailed that kit. I love them all!!

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Thanks for the comment! I love your take on the pagemaps sketch, too. Aren't the Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas one of your favourite things? I use them all the time.