Friday, October 15, 2010

its been a rough week....

Well, I've been dealing with some
medical issues that I have been putting
off for about a year now and honestly, I
can't put them off any longer, so the time has
come for me to get my butt in gear and
do something about it. So, I haven't been
scrapping alot here the last couple of weeks,
but I have managed to get a couple of things
done...
First off, TODAY is Reveal day over at ScrapFit!!
Another fabulous Workout #30...

"Color Me HappY"
its a color challenge,
I want to see Black, Orange, Lime green and Purple.
Use a solid colored Cardstock, in one of these colors,
as your base--the rest is up to You!!
Use this photo from BG Eerie Line, as inspiration.
Here is my layout for this Workout...
I also used Sketch #124 from Creative Scrappers
to do this layout...



"Its all in the eyes"
these photos crack me up...Danielle had gotten this candy
eyeballs for her birthday and honestly, the kids both
thought they were disgusting...not good at all....so what
do you do with them NOW...you PLAY with them, so I caught
Kaleb playing with them and putting them in his eyes...so I
couldn't help but to take some pics of my crazy son.

Check out the awesome October Sketch from
Imaginisce, the put up a NEW sketch every month
and so I'm finally joining in on the fun...


Here is my layout using this sketch...

"Explore"

Have a Wonderful week!!!
~Laurajean

7 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

It has been a rough one!!! Hope yours is better. Love the LO!! The eyeballs are awesome!

Mieke said...

Your layouts are so much fun!
Take care

Kelly Massman said...

Love both of your layouts!
I have a chronic illness so I can empathize with you! Best of luck with dealing with whatever you are going through... :-)

melody said...

big hugz sent your way chickie! whatever health problems you're dealing with ~ know that you're in my thoughts! fabulous los ~ ok..those eyeballs are just too funny! what a great theme! and love that backshot in the second lo ~ awesome work!

Cindy S. said...

Sorry you are having a rough time-I hope it all works out for you! Love what you did with the sketch! TY for playing along! :)

norine said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Your "color me happy" LO cracks me up! And the fall one is so beautiful - makes me long for signs of fall here!

Rita Barakat said...

Hey girl! these are so fun! I hope by now you are doing better!! Take care of yourself!((hugs))