Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer begins.....

Well, school is officially out tomorrow.....
I know I'm ready for them
to be OUT for
awhile...ask me again in a few
days and I will probably be
pulling my hair out...LOL!!!!
But we have some FUN stuff planned,
first off we are heading to
Springfield, MO to visit my
SIL and her family over July 4th holiday!!
Danielle will be continuing in her basketball Camp
this summer, she is not thrilled, but oh well....its
already paid for and so she's going!!
She's got band camp in July, which is absolutely
LOVED last summer.
I think I'm going to sign Kaleb up for some swimming
lessons, maybe even sign him up for a daycamp...he gets
so bored so easily. Also, looking at tutoring for him during
the summer, especially in reading and math.
Then there's Tucker Lake, beach & pool....Yeah!!!
Its been a crazy couple of weeks with all of the end of year
activities, award ceremonies, concerts....etc, etc. Kaleb recieved
three awards this year, one in spelling, most improved and perfect
attendence(?), which this one kind of surprised me...I know he's
missed a few days here and there.
Danielle received a couple of awards as well....more then last year,
which a couple of them, even she was surprised. She got an award
for highest average in Langage Arts(which her teacher asked her why
she wasn't already in AG class, which hmmm, I don't know), Basketball
award/pin, AR for getting 100 pts., and she got the "Leadership" award again
this year....So proud of BOTH of the kids...they both worked REALLY
hard this year!!!

So in other news, I've been playing around with Tallyscrapper's June Kit
the last couple of days and I'm lovin' it...


{Summertime Sweets}


{Mother's Day Fun}


{Unconditional Love}

Isn't this just the cutest KIT ever...well, it goes on sale TOMORROW at Tallyscrapper to get yours!!!
have a wonderful week!!!
~Laurajean

3 comments:

Sarah Rice said...

Sounds like a busy summer! But lots of fun too

I love your tally layouts. Id kill for the kit (especially since I saw it in person last night) but alas I have no cash yet...

le sigh.... Maybe soon!

Jodi said...

What adorable lo's!!! Lots of fun embellies in that kit!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love what you did with the kit!!! AWESOME!