Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Adventures, BIG WINS & Tallyscrappers January KIT.....

WOW, what a GREAT week I have had...But today on ScrapFIT I was announced as ONE of their NEW designers!!!WOOHOO!!! This is such a FUN and friendly Challenge Blog and I look forward to being part of it!!!(I have another little secret, but I can't quite tell ya yet, heehee)

This weekend, I got to actually ENJOY some scrapping...I feel like, for the first time in a year or so, I'm enjoying this AWESOME hobby of mine...Plus, I got my January KIT from Tallyscrapper yesterday...OMG, this kit ROCKS!! Here is the layout I did of Danielle using the kit(more projects to come tomorrow)...These were all layouts for ScrapFit's Winter Wonderland Cyber Crop that they had this weekend...So much fun!!

**Believe in Magic**



I did this layout yesterday, for the Weekly Sketch Challenges over at Tallyscrapper and I also did this for Aymee's Bundle Up challenge for ScrapFit's Winter Wonderland Cyber Crop...

**Caught Red-Handed**




**I've finally MOVED On**
I did this layout for the Guttergirlz Challenge...LOVE this site, so much inspiration!! I also did this for Pinky's Challenge for Scrapfit's Winter Wonderland Cyber Crop.


So what else has been going on...Well, Danielle had her first Basketball Game on Thursday against Trexler Middle School and man, did they kick some major BUTT {29-15}..She played just about the entire game and they ALL did frickin' AWESOME...so proud of her and the LadyBears!!! Check my girl out....



7 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

woohoo congrats on the new DT gig.. just know you'll be loads of inspiration for those playing!! Big congrats to Danielle, she looked focused and ready to take 'em all down. :)

Kelly B Rutherford said...

We are super excited to have you at scrapFIT!!! Great LO's of the kit---it is fabulous!!

Becky said...

woohooo congrats girl!

Jodi said...

wow!! You layouts really ROCK!!!

Congrats on making the ScrapFit team!! I look forward to working with you!!!

VAWM said...

Wonderful!!!!
Look at that fabulous athlete! I love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Laura, just wanted to stop by and say hello. Can't wait to get to know you at Dirty Scraps :) Marlene

Carla said...

Hi Laura, just wanted to stop by and say cant wait to work with you on the dirty scraps DT.......