Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow, where has the month of June gone already....

I can't believe its the last day of June already....and Summer is just about 1/2 over. So much going on right now.....I can't believe that the Texas TallyRally is in 9 days...YEP, 9 DAYS!! Woohoo, I'm so excited...I can't stand it. But man, do I need to get my 35 Atc's done for the rally and I need to get them done now. I did finish up a few projects for the Rally, one is a "shhhhhh" project and the other is the cover to the Album Christine is getting us all for the Rally...Check it out....


Danielle and I went out of town last weekend to Ryan's(her "boyfriend" and my godson) Birthday party, Bill and Kaleb stayed behind, because kaleb wanted to attend one of his friends bday parties...so it was kind of nice, being just her and me for the weekend!!! Danielle had a blast hanging with all of Ryan's friends and playing air-soft in the woods with them all!!

And let me tell you, one of the boys playing airsoft guns had the set up with a full guillie suit...it was so cool. And of course, Pam had to try it on and of course, I had to get pics ;)




So what else has been going on...lets see, I have alittle sneaky peek from the Treasured Scrapbooking's July Kit...I'm in LOVE.....

The FULL reveal will be up tomorrow!!!
Also, did this layout for a Challenge over at Treasured for July....

More will be up tomorrow, so come back and have a lookie....
Later,
~Laura

4 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

I just love the green paired with the black in the last LO. FAB work, girl.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Your sneak peek has me so intrigued!

That pic of Danielle in the guillie suit is too funny - I LOVE it!

Eva said...

Hehehhe...those are some fun pictures and great sneak and a layout, too.

JuliesAddiction said...

Awesome work Laura!!