Friday, January 16, 2009

Some SAD news..........

Well, my mom called last night and gave me some really sad news...My cousin, Tim passed away unexpectedly yesterday. He was having alot of back pain and was taking Pain Meds for his pain and appartently he overdosed. They're not sure if he mix the meds or he didn't realize he was taking the meds too soon, we're just not really sure. The coroner has ruled it an accident and they are not going to do an autopsy.

He was so young, mid 40's and leaves behind a beautiful wife, Tammy and three children, two that are in college and one that is still at home in High School. Unforuntately, his wife found him yesterday after coming home from work. I can not even imagine the pain that they are in right now.

My Aunt and Uncle are in Las Vegas and flying home to Iowa today to be with the family and plan the funeral arrangements. Please pray for our family, we are all devastated.

13 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

Laura I am truly so very sorry for your and your family's loss!! I will be thinking and praying for you all! How tragic. {hugs}

gab423 said...

Awwwww...I am so sorry for your loss. So sad!

Patti H said...

I am so sorry for you loss Laura

Pamela Ann said...

Laura, I was so heart broken when I read the news. I will be praying for your family. It is a terrible thing to lose someone you know and love. Especially hard when it is way to soon. Hugs!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

OH, WOW, Laura!! That's so SAD. I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Love you, gal!!

Susan said...

I am so sorry for you loss Laura..How is everyone holding up? Sending prayers.

Nikki said...

Laura, girl, I'm sooooo sorry that this has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

latte_grande said...

Oh, Laura, I am so, SO sorry....what a tragic loss for your family. I'll be praying.

scrappygal said...

oh no..just awful I am so sorry to hear that news. I will pray for your family.

Wanda said...

Laura - sorry sorry for your family's loss. I will send prayers for you all.

Michelle said...

LJ I am so sorry for your family loss!keeping you all in my prayers!!((Hugs))

Sarah Rice said...

Im so sorry sweetie

Kimmie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.