Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whoa.....Twilight Movie, Treasured Scrapbooking, Survivor and Disney!!!!!!


Okay, so I'm extremely BUSY right now...I'm running around with my head cut off and have got so much to get done before we leave for Disney on Sunday!!!!
WELL, the saga begins.....my movie, TWILIGHT, that I have been waiting and waiting for to come out is finally here......already have my tickets for tomorrows show.....Yeah BABY!!!!
I got my first Treasured Scrapbooking DT kit a couple of days ago and let me just say...this kit ROCKS big time...Here are a few SNEAK PEEKS into the Fabulous December Kit #2(sorry, this is ALL I can show you right now)and I can't wait until I can show you the entire kit....LOVELOVELOVE this kit!!!!! Its' so easy to work with, fabulous papers, your gonna lOVE it!!!!




Here is my latest layout for the Survivor Challenges over at Tallyscrapper......LOVE these challenges, they make me really think outside of the box......I also did this for a challenge over at Treasured, as well.....to make your own felt embellishments....I made the pink heart and then stitched it!!!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Have a great time at the movie! And I'm lovin' the TS peek! Awesome work girl!

Kiwi The Kreator said...

girl, i LOVE that summer toes lo! let me know how you enjoyed the movie...i'm waiting for some of the crowds to die down...i guess in a YEAR or so...LOL!!!

Tanya said...

Is this the Laura that won the "Booby" prize at Gutter Girlz for October? I sent the package last month, but never heard if it got to you or not? I just wanted to check! Thanks and Happy Holidays!! (I didn't know any other way to contact you)

Tanya

Tanya said...

OH GOOD GOOD GOOD! Thanks for getting back to me! ENJOY!

Dawn♥ said...

OH what cool sneaks can't wait to see the whole project!

Pamela Ann said...

We loved the movie too!!